Monday, December 04, 2006

Nothing relevant

Ahhh, nothing like a Monday morning of sunshine and experimentation to get the week started.


Actually, I feel like this week is going to be pretty boring. I’ve got an experiment running, and I’m optimistic about the results, but I’ve got a bigger experiment on the way. That means I’m going to be picking teeny-tiny little daphnia babies out of test tubes, putting them into other test tubes, and then repeating that process for days.


Yes. I’m excited.


On the other hand, I’m optimistic that I’ll be able to catch and NBA game this week.


Other news:


- Iron Chef: Battle Cabbage begins this week. Except it isn’t a battle. And we’re doing it over a week instead of an hour. And we’re not Iron Chefs. And tonight we’ve got to use up the rest of this week’s food. But hey! Bring on the Kraut-Burgers!


- The one place we found down here that takes recycling is closing down on Jan. 1st. I know we’re sorta isolated, and I know this is Oklahoma, but judas monkeys. We really can’t get recycling? Where am I? 1975?


- I really like Dance-Dance Revolution. I find it to be an entertaining way to get some exercise at night when it is cold out. But man, I have heard those songs a LOT.


- NBA: Am I living in bizarre world? How did the Lakers get so freacking good? When did this happen? I thought they were ok in the playoffs last year, but mostly I considered that good coaching. I mean, the Suns had some obvious weaknesses and the Lakers tried their best to hammer them. Right now I’m afraid (terrified really) that the Lakers might be the 3rd best team in the West. Is this real? I haven’t seen them play, so I can’t tell for sure, but the numbers and talent are certainly there.

No comments: