Let's be clear here...
...I'm aware nobody reads my blog for the NBA news (and I've shifted my writings accordingly). I have considered tossing my hat into the NBA blogosphere and creating a separate site so that I can rant about the NBA. I've not done this because I have a long-established history of not following through on stuff, and I'd hate to re-establish that trend after doing so well in this blog.
As it turns out I can quit worrying about it. The AOL Fanhouse recently opened up an NBA section, and there's pretty much no reason for me to bother writing anything NBA-related, they've said it all. There's even a recent article about what a dirty player Bruce Bowen is. I've even decided to move my NBA homepage from Henry Abbot's Truehoop to the AOL Fanhouse. I know, I know, it's AOL, but it is really good!
Anyway, thought I'd point my loyal NBA readers (anyone?) in that direction, and then try to stop writing about basketball here.
No comments:
Post a Comment