Fun on the road?
As pointed out by my infrequent life-coach, I typically write the most amazingly depressing things in this space during my road trips. Let's count down some awesome then, just for a change:
22 and 4: That's the pounds I've lost so far, and the inches off my belt. Wow and wow.
3. The number of amazing songs I heard on the radio today...starting with:
2. Meals I had that involved the words chicken schwarma (sp?) or drunken noodles over the weekend. Denver was actually pretty awesome.
That song is great.
2. Funnel clouds (pre-tornados) we saw dropping down out of the unholy sky as we made our way out of Denver on Sunday. Fortunately, we were headed 80 mph in the opposite direction.
3. The number of wins that the Orlando Magic have laid on the Cavs so far. Tonight's game may have been a coming out party for Dwight Howard, who was on the receiving end of LeBron's "I'm taking over" moment, and responded by turning into early-Shaq for overtime.
4. The number of times my Uncle and I agreed the game was over for the Cavs before LeBron made a ridiculous shot that brought them back.
1. The number of birdies I had last week on the golf course. More than I'd had in the last three years combined.
Yeah, Franz Ferdinand! Not the 3rd great song I heard, but good still.
Pilot Speed isn't my favorite, but deserves more attention than they get...so...
I've done my part.
Goofy.
Where is that other song I heard????
Still not it, but yes awesome:
Was it the Raconteurs (you know, Kurt Cobain's new band)? It could have been, it has now been several hours since I heard the song, and I'm sorta forgetting what it sounded like:
No comments:
Post a Comment