Children are a trial
My son has been epically sick this winter. From basically October until May he had something. There were brief, week-or-so-long respites from this reality, but they would soon be over. For the last three weeks-ish, the boy has had a cough and a cold. I'm not sure he's one-hundred percent over it, but I can tell he's feeling better, because he's starting to eat. Like, eat a lot. As in, half a plate of sweet potato french fries and a bowl of green beans and a bunch of crackers and raisens and it is actually kind of starting to become a concern.
When the boy's been sick, he won't eat much. For several stretches of a week or so this winter we've been struggling to get the kid to eat anything (which is borderline amazing considering his parents as well). His sudden re-discovery of the joy of eating is probably the best sign we've had that he's healthy.
I don't really know why I'm compelled to share this information.
No comments:
Post a Comment