Uh...hello...
...I'm supposed to be back to 100% today. Apparently the germs (devious evil things) haven't quite gotten the message, and I may even be backsliding a bit.
My rage at this turn of events does not seem to be having the desired effect.
Did anyone else realize it was Friday? I mean, where the hell has my week gone? I spent Monday and Tuesday afternoons visiting doctors. Wednesday and Thursday in various states of illness, and today I'm back to feeling exhausted and sickly.
Ok, fine then, I didn't want this week anyway!
I'm getting a little worked up here and I may have to go lie down. I had interesting thoughts about the world, but I can't remember them anymore.
Oh, and in case anyone was wondering we're about to get hammered by an ice storm here. Yeah, should be all kinds of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment