27 times in 12 hours...
That how many time I threw up between midnight and noon today. Right now, at about 7 45, is the first time today I've had the strength to sit up. I feel like I've been run over by a truck.
And yes, I'm terrified by the prospect of passing something to my wife which will impair the health of our future child.
So, I had a doctor's visit yesterday, and in the guy's professional opinion the source of my stomach problems (ulcer/acid reflux) is increased weight gain (I've put on close to 30 pounds in the past year). He recommended I lose 1-2 pounds a week for the next 5-6 months.
I lost 6 pounds last night.
And that's all I can type because I'm too exhausted to keep sitting up. Hope everyone else's life is better than mine right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment