Monday, January 29, 2007

Ok people...

...let’s see if we can put our collective brain power together and figure out how to print off this image. That shows the distance between the center of the earth and various objects in the universe on a log scale (I can't figure out what the x-axis is). I have tried three times to print this thing off, and the only thing I get is a reduced version that is totally unreadable.

Ok? Somebody figure this out and let me know how to do it. Do I need to paste it into Word? Put it as a paint document? I want a series of pages that I can tape together and put on my wall or ceiling. Let's get cracking people!

Other stuff:

- NBA thoughts, for those of you who are interested.

- I realize this is almost sports related, but judas. Does ESPN really have to put the Sports Guy articles in a smaller font?

- As I've been pointing out to everyone I see (my wife and my wife), the single most amazing webpage in the world is right here. That's right a list of weird and unusual Wikipedia articles. This is it people. The top. The mountaintop. Whatever you see from here is all there is to see. I hope you enjoy the view as much as I do.

- Someone needs to replicate this next to those protesters that show up for Notre Dame football games. I know I'm going to be looking for similar opportunities. This was even better because those asshats were actually protesting a gay pride parade.

- Adobe gives up....right? Actually I don't understand what that article is saying. Does this mean I'm still a genius for being able to create, alter, and manipulate .pdfs for 1/10th the cost using Foxit?

- Bookworm Adventures. So I actually bought this for my mom for Christmas. I helped her install it and then I left for 6 days. When I got back she had beaten the game 3 times. Apparently it isn't that long (just three 'books'), I just thought I'd let everyone know.

- The Chinese Mystery Snails. I didn't post anything on Friday or the weekend because my parents came to visit, but also because I put so damned much work into that mystery snail post. Did anyone have any thoughts on it? Was it funny? Was it stupid? Let me know if you feel strongly about it. I hope at least someone who will get all the jokes read it.

No comments: