The Mavs
Ok, see, I'm somewhat torn.
I love the way the Warriors play basketball.
But I love the Mavs.
Ok, now let me just get some things off my chest:
Jason Terry is a terrible player. He's miserable. He can't figure out how to pass the ball. And I know that Dirk isn't playing well, but can the team at least try to pass him the ball?
And I know Dirk isn't playing well, but c'mon. He's still averaging a double double, playing the best defense of his life, and he just can't guard 3's.
Stackhouse did his best impression of himself from 6 years ago.
This is the entire list of players have have been playing well for the Mavs: Howard, Diop.
This Golden State Warriors team plays exactly the way basketball should be played. I love, love their style.
I hate this series.
For the record, unfortunately, I knew this was coming. The series isn't over, but I don't even want to watch anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment