Weekly Report #1
Remember when I used to do these via email? No? Well I did...although I didn't know as many people then. Anyway, since I'm barely keeping up with life, but I'd like to keep friends/family in the loop, we're re-instituting this exciting and fun-filled format.
The Minnow Report:
Still living in exile on the farm. I assume everything is fine with her.
The Baby Report:
Where to begin? After 2 weeks of a cold and a severely lacerated tongue, the baby started off the week with a fun day at home with mom (thanks to Columbus day) and then came down with a fever. And just kept having a fever. The baby who's never been sick for more than 12 hours had a fever for ~40, and has never been more cuddly in his life. Thankfully, it appears the worst is passed us. But I swear, the guys at the ER are going to remember us now.
The Election Report:
Too much politics already...moving on...
The Cool Stuff on the Internet Report:
Doesn't Yao Ming look a LOT taller than Shaq.
Pictures for Sad Children.
Ok, that's it actually.
The NBA Report:
Nobody cares...but hell yes! I'm going to be at the first ever Oklahoma City Thunder game. Does anyone have a Sonics jersey I can borrow?
The Last Word:
Healthy...We're focusing on getting Healthy here.
The Minnow Report:
Still living in exile on the farm. I assume everything is fine with her.
The Baby Report:
Where to begin? After 2 weeks of a cold and a severely lacerated tongue, the baby started off the week with a fun day at home with mom (thanks to Columbus day) and then came down with a fever. And just kept having a fever. The baby who's never been sick for more than 12 hours had a fever for ~40, and has never been more cuddly in his life. Thankfully, it appears the worst is passed us. But I swear, the guys at the ER are going to remember us now.
The Election Report:
Too much politics already...moving on...
The Cool Stuff on the Internet Report:
Doesn't Yao Ming look a LOT taller than Shaq.
Pictures for Sad Children.
Ok, that's it actually.
The NBA Report:
Nobody cares...but hell yes! I'm going to be at the first ever Oklahoma City Thunder game. Does anyone have a Sonics jersey I can borrow?
The Last Word:
Healthy...We're focusing on getting Healthy here.
1 comment:
Start chanting, "here we go Sonics, here we go." I want to see it catch on. :P
Glad the kiddo is doing better, sorry to hear about the fevers. Just means his immune system is well tuned though, eh?
Post a Comment