Sunday, March 02, 2008

That little yellow light

Lately, whenever I log on to gmail, a little yellow dot next to a particular name is always illuminated. Always. I get on at 6 in the morning, the light is glowing, I get on at 12 30 at night, the light is glowing. At work, after lunch, at 8 in the evening: Glowing light.

I'll be honest, I don't know what the color is...is it green? The color I'm referring to is the one that means: This person is online and active.

And the light isn't 'clocked out', meaning the person hasn't done anything for awhile, and therefore might be away from the keyboard. Nope the light is always bright and active.

So far, I haven't sent you any messages DC, but you can bet that when I do, it will be at like 2 in the morning and go something like:

Holy cow dude! Are you ever off the computer???

In other news: Have you guys checked out Bash.org. I love reading through random idiots talking to each other.

No comments: