Saturday, May 12, 2007

Random thoughts

I'm a little too tired to think effectively. I'm trying to get stuff done and make progress, but right now all I can think about is going back to bed.

I have a lot of acid-washing to do.

But the thing is, if I don't get it done now, it will just get worse.

And by the way, it is a beautiful day here. Sunny, warm, slight bit of breeze. Makes me want to shoot hoops or just sit outside and read.

The Golden State game last night was lame. I was happy about the result, but bored with the fact that the game wasn't even close. Oh the other hand, when Baron Davis dunked over Kirilenko I yelled out loud. That was one of the most impressive dunks I have ever seen. Just, wow.

Iodine kills Daphnia eating poor quality food more than it kills daphnia eating high quality food. Now I'm looking at growth rate. Growth rate involves staring through a microscope for 2-3 hours. That is just astoundingly annoying. I better get some interesting results.

I have songs playing in my head that I've never heard. That makes it sound weird, but what I mean is that I keep hearing the lyrics to “Don't Ask Me” by Ok Go being performed by KISS. Ok, that still sounds pretty weird. I swear I haven't been taking drugs, but I am starting to wonder if I'm getting enough sleep.

In other news...ok, there is no other news. I'm just drained and avoiding going back to the acid bath.

No comments: