Damnit!
Good lord. I can't believe KU lost to UCLA.
The key stat: 14/32 on layups.
Frankly I think that's being generous.
Can't blame this one on the officials, UCLA played smart defense, KU played stupid offense.
I just hope they all decide to come back next year.
My wish list, if they do:
Brandon Rush will learn how to dribble.
Chalmers will learn when not to shoot.
Wright will learn when to shoot.
Russell Robinson? He can stay just the way he is.
My wife asked if we were now rooting for UCLA to win so that KU would have lost to the eventual champion (and therefore can claim to be the 2nd best team).
You know, KU fans are getting a little sick of that: North Carolina (twice), Arizona, Duke, Syracuse, Maryland won it all after beating KU.
Yeah, we've been down that road before.
Damnit.
No comments:
Post a Comment