Pictures
So, tonight I tried to take some pictures of stuff. I don't really know why, except that I'm kinda bored. Here's some pics of our crayfish: Steve "Dusty" Irwin:
"Hi, I'm Steve Irwin. Everybody calls me Dusty. I'm a girl, so the name is a bit weird.
I hate the world, and my place in it. I have a new tank that is 5 times bigger than the old one. I don't like it. This is my mountain. I used to like it, but now I really don't."
"Look at my massive claw. I made him take a picture of my claw close up. I can't believe he couldn't get the damned camera in focus. Why does he suck so much?"
"This is me angry. If I could make noises, I'd make some kind of RAR sound right now. But I can't. So I won't."
The crayfish has spent the 4 days since I put him in his new cage just walking around, trying to flip himself out of the water, and generally letting us know that he hates us tremendously.
I also tried to get creative and take a picture of the growler I got from the Bricktown Brewery in Oklahoma City. Turns out it was really hard to get the effect I was going for (white lettering on a black background. This is the closest I could get to a nice picture. 
Ok, well, picture fun-time is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment