Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm way behind

Apparently the world at large (by which I mean the net-world) already knew about this, but there's this band called "Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!". Yeah. Let's just say this is some fantastic music. I hate to use the term 'greatest', because I throw that term around so casually. However, I heartily recommend this music to anyone. My gosh, I'm stunned and amazed.

Maybe it's the music, maybe it's my general mood, but I've been doing a lot of writing for my various books and short stories lately. Maybe I'll post some of what's emerging here later.

Oh, and I got third place in the lab cooking contest tonight (Sweet category) for a pumpkin cheesecake I made. I gotta say, I wasn't horribly embarassed by my efforts, but I have no idea how I managed to produce something so good. I really think that others made much better dishes however.

Later

No comments: