I just got...
I just got 35K from the Fish and Wildlife Service to restore fish
passage in the Neosho River!
I just got 35K from the Fish and Wildlife Service to restore fish
passage in the Neosho River!
I just got 35K from the Fish and Wildlife Service to restore fish
passage in the Neosho River!
I just got 35K from the Fish and Wildlife Service to restore fish
passage in the Neosho River!
I just got 35K from the Fish and Wildlife Service to restore fish
passage in the Neosho River!
Hee hee hee...whee! Wha...woo....ha ha ha....Yay! whew... Yay!
Yes! ahhhh.....
I'm going to save the Neosho Madtom from extinction.
This is why I took this job.
2 comments:
Congratulations! Tell the fam we said HI!
Would this madtom species happen to be tasty and delicious? If so you could pass some of the ones you save my way, and I'll cook-- errr... have someone else-- cook them up. Mmmmmm..... madtom.
Post a Comment