I sit in the shadow of oncoming pain...
Yes, I can feel the possibility of a full-blown ulcer/heartburn flareup lingering in my stomach like the twitching of an angry god....
Let me distract myself with a short update:
1. Haven't been writing because I've been busy with a lot of other things. The big one is my dissertation, which will be done by friday. Also trying to sell the house, which will take an indefinite amount of time.
2. I watch a lot of youtube...if you're feeling down, then this video might cheer you up...babies giggling.
3. Yes, it is election time, which means a bunch of worthless ads for canidates who don't give a shit about 'the people'. Democrat, Republican, both worthless...however, the Democrats also have a stronger record on the only thing that matters: The environment. So go Dems.
4. In case you're interested in this sort of thing, the Royal Society Publishing group (Scientific journals) has made the entirety of their journals available on-line for free...for the next few months. If you're wondering, that means you can grab a .pdf of Newton's theory of light (1671), or of Ben Franklin's observations on electricity (175?). And yes, that's just as cool as you might imagine.
5. I want to build myself and electric car. Anyone interested in this keep in touch.
6. I'll be away from Friday till the following tuesday...don't expect a lot of posts during that time.
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment