Some random thoughts
I'm just not interested in the Pistons-Heat series. I can't see either team beating the Mavs-Suns. And the style of play is bizarrely different. The Finals is going to be weird either way.
There's a frog in an aquarium sitting on my officemate's desk. What the hell does a frog do in an aquarium?
Last night my cat stuck her tongue out at me, so I returned the favor. About 10 minutes of tongue wagging ensued. I’m not sure she knew what was happening.
If we move, and we end up without a backyard, I think I’m going to set up a little pond inside. How cool would that be? Instead of an end-table, a small fish tank. I like it.
I’m not really against Jones Soda’s “Fufu berry.’ The flavor is good. But can we get something other than Fufu in the title? What is a ‘fufu’?
Yesterday I found on of my crayfish clinging to the roof of the aquarium, completely out of the water. Just hanging there, upside down. I wonder why? I wonder what he was thinking. Eventually he let go and fell back into the water.
Well, I’ve been caffeine free for a week. Wow. This is a strange new world, and I’m not sure I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment